Friday, September 27, 2013

Before and After: Luxurious Master Bedroom Retreat : Decorating : Home & Garden I am using this picture because I want to remember the way those windows look for another room in my house

Before and After - "Color can make a small space larger".1956 edition, Better Homes & Gardens Decorating Book.
Before and After - "Color can make a small space larger".1956 edition, Better Homes & Gardens Decorating Book.
Pink Poppy
Pink Poppy
Before and After: Luxurious Master Bedroom Retreat : Decorating : Home & Garden I am using this picture because I want to remember the way those windows look for another room in my house
Before and After: Luxurious Master Bedroom Retreat : Decorating : Home & Garden  I am using this picture because I want to remember the way those windows look for another room in my house
Succulents!!!
Succulents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment